Monday, March 5, 2012

Work It Out

  Currently I'm doing this 2 week program that is actually challenging but not over the top. I've complete week 1 and will be doing the 2nd part this week. A friend of mine pinned this workout onto her pinterest and I think I'm going to do this for the 6 weeks following this week. It seems to be a little more intense on the strength training part, but I have to keep pushing forward to get the results I want, so I'm up to the challenge! I only wish I had someone to work out with! This program is Monday, Wednesday, Friday so I'm thinking I'll just do something on the wii or Turbo Jam Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday to keep up the 6 workouts a week.
  I also just bought a bike from a friend. As soon as the weather warms up, I'll be starting a bike routine hopefully!
~Enjoy!
Melissa~

No comments:

Post a Comment