Saturday, February 25, 2012

I'm Losing It

Another week of success! I could tell I was losing weight because my scrubs were getting pretty loose. I tried to avoid the scale at home so I would be more surprised on weigh in day. Thursday, I got off work, went up and did a quick workout, and then went to weigh in. Much to my surprise, I had lost more than I thought! I was soo excited! I'm finally under the 200 lb mark and I am not going back over!

So what was the final result:

Weigh-In (5th week of Just Lose It/3rd week of Work It Off)
Last Week's Weight: 201
This Week's Weight: 197.4
Total Week's Loss: -3.6 lbs!

I did much better this last week with workouts and slightly better in drinking water. I've been sick all week with a cold and am surprised that I worked out 3 times this week. I'm also going on an hour bike ride tomorrow, so I guess it will really be 4 times this week. :) I'm happy. I'm going to keep on keeping on! 

How are you doing? 

~Enjoy!
Melissa~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment