Friday, February 17, 2012

Food, Food...and More Food

 So I have been attempting to take photos of recipes I'm making to share with you guys. However, with the full time job it's been a daunting task to put them up on the blog. So here's a look at what I've been cooking. I've also just provided the links to the recipes so that this post is not 8 miles long. mmm kay? ;)



Valentine's Breakfast

Valentine's Dinner!
Steak with Mushroom Sauce, Cheddar Bacon Potato Skins, Creamed Spinach, Rolls
and

Potato Skins with Cheddar and Bacon












Hope you enjoyed these recipes! I apologize for the photos, but I'm not a photographer or a photoshop guru. I snap and post. Until someone tells me the trick, you're stuck with my blah pics. But seriously...I hope you will try some of these recipes, because no matter how they look, they are yum!

~Enjoy!
Melissa~

No comments:

Post a Comment