Sunday, April 15, 2012

Out with the old, In with the new!

So, if you've been following my blog, you know that I've been working on losing weight. It's a slow and steady process, but at least it's a process. Unfortunately, I gained last week...but it's okay! I'm determine to go back down this week! My Just Lose It and Work It Off challenges are coming to an end,  but I have a new challenge starting tomorrow that I just signed up for and am excited for the perfect timing! Before I tell you about the new challenge, let me give you Thursday's weigh in:

Last Posted Weigh In:
Weigh-In (10th week of Just Lose It/8th week of Work It Off)
Last Week's Weight: 198.4
This Week's Weight: 196.0
Total Week's Loss: -2.6 lbs!  

Thursday's Weigh In:
 Weigh-In (12th/Last week of Just Lose it/10th week of Work It Off)
Last Posted Weigh In: 196.0
Thursday's Weigh In: 198.0 :(
Total Week's Gain: + 2.0 lbs :( womp, womp, womp 

We can't win them all right?! Ok so here's the new challenge. I was watching the news this morning, and I NEVER watch the news, when this 90 day V-Fit Challenge from Vatterott College came on. I made a mental note of the website and then later went and registered. It's a free program offered at the college. Apparently,
it takes 21 days to change a habit and 90 days to change a lifestyle.

One of the members is going to be blogging about their experience with it, so I thought I would as well. It's all about support right?! For encouragement, please feel free to leave comments on our blogs. Here is the other member's blog.  I don't know any details at the moment. I'll be watching for an e-mail from my coach to be. It starts tomorrow, so I'm sure some time this week I'll have to go and weigh in. I'll keep you posted!

~Enjoy!
Melissa~

P.S. The hubs is talking about going on an all veggie/fruit diet...so this may be a big motivation for me! It's always hard when you are trying to eat correctly and the people in your house aren't so much. I'm excited and hoping we can stick to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment