Thursday, March 29, 2012

Time Delay

  Eek! I haven't posted in the last few weeks! I've been doing good though. I'm going to be brief tonight because I have a million things going on right now. However, I wanted to share the good news!
  Last time I left you this was where I was at:
Weigh-In (7th week of Just Lose It/5th week of Work It Off)
Last Week's Weight: 200.4
This Week's Weight: 200.2
Total Week's Loss: -0.2 lbs

The last 2 weigh-ins, prior to today have been this:

Weigh-In (8th week/9th week of Just Lose It/6th week/7th week of Work It Off)
Last Week's Weight: 200.4
This Week's Weight: 198.4
Total Week's Loss: -2 lbs!   

This week's: (*drumroll*)
Weigh-In (10th week of Just Lose It/8th week of Work It Off)
Last Week's Weight: 198.4
This Week's Weight: 196.0
Total Week's Loss: -2.6 lbs!   

YAY! I'm whittling away! Well...not really. I don't really feel too different. I know if I keep up with my exercises and eating healthy that I will whittle away. However, it takes time. patience. prayers.

Hoping I can blog some more this weekend!

~Enjoy!
Melissa~  

1 comment: