Monday, February 27, 2012

2 Week Workout Schedule

  Today I searched the internet for fitness inspiration. I came across a lot of tips and moves, but nothing significant...until I found this on pinterest: My workout for the next 2 weeks! No, I'm not trying to lose a size or 12 pounds in 2 weeks like the title of the previous link states. I know that slow and steady weight loss is easier to keep off in the long run. However, I find this workout intriguing and not overwhelming in intensity. They look like things I can do without intimidating pressure.
  I've also been doing some of these the last couple weeks. I like them because they are quick and they push me a little. I normally wouldn't do pushups and such, simply because I don't like them. However, I'm here to lose weight as well as get fit and toned, so I have to be willing to step out of my bubble. I think I'll try and do these on my lunch break.
  And last, but not least...maybe I'll do THIS 2-3 times this week...maybe...

Photo Courtesy of DietHealth on You Tube











So? What are you doing for exercise this week?

~Enjoy!
Melissa~

No comments:

Post a Comment