Thursday, June 9, 2011

Summer Happenings

  I can't believe it is already June. Time just whizzes by! I'm loving that it is warm again, but it is too humid now! lol It isn't even summer yet and I feel like I can't breathe when I'm outside. It is like a wall of hot are is right in front of me everywhere I go!  How is the weather where you are? What are you doing to stay cool? I'm hoping to be at my friend's pool a LOT this summer. This is the first summer with lil bean too, so it will be fun to see her in the pool splashing around! She loves her bath times so I'm sure she'll love the pool!
  Lots of things going on around here. The hubs and I still have full time jobs. This weekend I'm going to start organizing everything in the basement and start packing things up! Once I have the basement cleared out, the hubs is going to start working on getting it all finished. Then hopefully by the end of summer we can put the house up for sale and start looking for something a little bigger. I can't wait! I'm ready to move right now! :)
  Then this fall we will have lots of fun. August we are going to go to Florida with some friends from church and spend some time at the beach! Then we will be headed back to Florida in October for my brother in law's wedding! I love traveling so I'm very much looking forward to it.
  What do you guys have going on this summer? Any good things you do with your kids? Or if you don't have kids...how do you spend your time?

Love to hear those comments!
Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment