Friday, June 3, 2011

Daily Topics for the Blog....your thoughts please!

  I thought I'd start doing topics for days of the week to see if I can pick up some more readers and be a little more consistent in my postings. What topics would you guys like to see on here? 
  I have Motivation Monday which will be a post...um well, about motivation hehe. The first motivation Monday will be stating what I'm doing that week. I will include my current weight and my weight loss goal. Then the posts after that initial motivation Monday will consist of what I plan to eat each day and what exercises I will be completing. It will also include any other goals that I accomplish that week and state my weight loss or gain from the previous Monday.
  I also have Featured Friday, of which the first post will go up today! I'm very excited about this one, because I get to feature my readers! If you have an etsy shop, personal shop, art fire shop, etc and you want to get your name out there....you can do it right here! Each week I'll choose one shop that has handmade, homemade items to feature. It is completely up to you if you send a sample of your item(s). It is not required in my post, but would help in me featuring you on the blog. Samples/products help me see the true quality of the item and give accurate description, but is not mandatory! :)
  So what do you think? What else would you like to see on the blog? I do work full time and have an 8 month old, but I need to make sure I set aside time for myself. I love blogging and receiving comments, so that is why I want to make it a more daily part of my life. You let me know what else you'd like to see on the blog, or if you'd like to be featured...and I'll do my best to accomodate for you, my reader!

Enjoy,
Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment