Sunday, February 13, 2011

*Praying For Your Husbands* "She does him good..." ~Proverbs 31:12a

~Day 2~

  Yes, I didn't pray for my husband yesterday. I'm not going to make excuses either. I'm late tonight, but at least I'm doing it right?? I'll get there. Tomorrow I'm going to add in doing Charles Spurgeon's: Morning & Evening devotionals as well. That's exactly what they are...one devotional for the morning and one for the evening. Short, sweet, and to the point! Here's Day #2:

  Pray that your husband's relationship with God and His Word will bear fruit in his life. Pray that he will be a man of wisdom and understanding, fearing the Lord.

Proverbs 3:7~ Be not wise in your own eyes; fear the Lord, and turn away from evil
Proverbs 9:10~ The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom, and the knowledge of the Holy One is insight.
Psalm 112:1~ Praise the Lord! Blessed is the man who fears the Lord, who greatly delights in His commandments!

(If you have the time...review day 1 and combine the prayers! I'll have a lot to combine by day 31!)

Resource: Revive Our Hearts

No comments:

Post a Comment