Sunday, October 2, 2011

BlogMania!

  Are you ready for blogmania??? I told myself last year I was going to try and be a blogger participant of blogmania, but that didn't happen. I'm still working fulltime + overtime while trying to juggle my family life, so no I did not have time to fit all that in. Blogmania takes a lot of work and that's why I'd like to applaud Bree for taking charge this year! I think it is going to be a fabulous round of Blogmania!
  When is Blogmania? October 6th-10th...starting at 11am CST! WooHOO!! Unfortunately I will be working when the whole event starts, but hopefully I can make up in the evening when I get off! Wanna peak at the sponsors and prizes?? Go check it out HERE! Bree is doing a preblogmania giveaway too! You have a chance to win some glasses from 39dollarglasses.com or $20 from one of the Sponsoring blogs! So go enter to win some preBlogMania prizes HERE!
  I hope you win some fabulous stuff this year at BlogMania! Enjoy!

Melissa

4 comments: