Tilapia is good by itself.
Yes, that is a true statement.
What if you made them into tacos?
That is an AWESOME statement!
So want to know how I made these? It's simple.
1. Cut up some lettuce into strips. (I used romaine I received from my coop, but you could buy the shreds)
2. Pan fry 1/2 can of mexicorn, 1/2 can mexican diced tomatoes (save the juice), and 1/2 can green chiles (2 oz). Cook together until warmed up. Set aside.
3. Put your tilapia fillets on to cook. The hubs says stainless steel cookware is the best to cook fish on. I said, "Buy me a big stainless steel pan!"
4. While the fish is cooking I whipped up a quick fish sauce. I did not measure any of this, so just add to taste. I mixed together some mayo, sour cream, some of that reserved tomato juice, some wasacaca sauce (um this is something my mother in law makes that has lots of garlic and cilantro...but I'm not sure what else lol), and jalapeno! I threw it all in my Ninja and blended it together.
5. Once fish is done, heat up your tortilla if desired in microwave, and layer together.
6. Eat and Enjoy!