Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Get on Board....Baby Name Train!

  We knew what we wanted our little bean's name to be before she was born, but it took us a little bit. I always thought my first girl would be Emma May. However, I just didn't like how it fit with our last name...so, out it went. I couldn't imagine a better name for our little bean now. She looks like her name! (For safety reasons I don't list it on the blog. Hence the names "lil bean" or "lil G")
  I looked at lots of sites when I was pregnant for name ideas. I wish I would have known about the Baby Name Train! There are soooo many different names to browse through! You can search by boy names, girl names, most popular names, names by origin, OR use the name list! The name list includes:
-Biblical Baby Names
-Nature Baby Names

-Biblical place Baby Names
-Occupational Baby Names
-Bird Baby Names
-Place Baby Names
-Calendar Baby Names
-Plant Baby Names
-Combination Baby Names
-Saints Baby Names
-Ens Baby Names
-Season Baby Names
-Flower Baby Names
-Surname Baby Names
-Greek Mythology Baby Names
-Virtue Baby Names
-Jewels Baby Names
-Zodiac Baby Names
-Modern Baby Names

  They even include names of the day. One girl's and one boy's name along with the origin and meaning. If you're looking for a baby name, hop on over to the Baby Name Train.

No comments:

Post a Comment