Monday, March 14, 2011

*Praying For Your Husbands* "She does him good..." ~Proverbs 31:12a

~Day 16
Pray that your husband will choose healthy,God-honoroing activities. Pray that he will not live in bondage to any questionable habits or hobbies, but that he will experience freedom in holiness as he yields to the Spirit's control.

1 Corinthians 6:12- All things are lawful for me, but not all things are helpful. All things are lawful for me, but I will not be enslaved by anything.

1 Corinthians 10:31- So, whether you eat or drink, or whatever you do, do all to the glory of God.

2 Timothy 2:4- No soldier gets entangled in civilian pursuits, since his aim is to please the one who enlisted him.

~Excited! I'm going to pick up a family devotion book from my mom and the hubs and I are going to start doing this devotions in the evening. Let's pray I don't get off too late so we can do them!

No comments:

Post a Comment