Saturday, January 15, 2011

Time Flies!

Wow. That's all I can say.

  I can't believe it's almost been 3 months since I last posted! EEK! After having G the end of September, I really haven't gotten to bounce back into routine. I was off 3 months and started back at work Dec. 13th. Sad to not be with my baby girl every day, but got to make a living still. I love my job, the only part that stinks is that because I work 11a-7p and there is no full time evening nurse I'm stuck there late quite often. My husband asked me the other day, "Didn't you switch to this job so you could be home more??" Well...sort of lol. I think he's more tired of having to solely care for G after he gets off work until I get home. Not that he doesn't love G, he's a great dad. He just gets up so early, works all day, and then home with G. Little relaxation for him.
  Anyways....between all the holidays, family in town, going back to work , and working late...I've had little time for housework...let alone posting! I'm going to try and get back in the swing of things here! I think I will add that to my Resolutions tab! I'll try to fill you in on the rest of my life later, but for now the most important! I missed posting G's second and third month photos on here, so here we go!
  This is G at 2 months:
Such a beautiful baby girl! We truly were blessed with her! At her 2 month appointment she weighed 11 lbs 1.5 ounces!
 Here she was at 3 months (3 days prior to Christmas!):
She is the best baby! She normally sleeps through the night. The last week she has been waking up once during the night, and I'm pretty sure that is due to a growth spurt. She smiles a lot! She has also discovered her voice and is making all kinds of coos! New Years Eve she gave us a big belly laugh...it was too cute!
Her next appointment is Jan. 22nd and I can't wait to see how much she weighs, she has definitely chubbed up! She is very strong. She holds her head up strongly now...has been for a while now. She stands firm at times with us holding her arms. Lately, she has just started to try and sit up. It looks like she's doing tiny crunches! She lifts up her head and legs and tries so hard! I've seen her roll over once...but nothing since then. She has also learned how to grasp things and hang on to them. She especially likes the link rings grandma and grandpa got her for Christmas. She is a joy each and every day and I praise God that I was allowed to be a mother to this beautiful girl! The top on my list of God's handy work!

No comments:

Post a Comment