Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Multi-Use Fabric Sheets!

  I don't know why I never thought of using fabric sheets for anything other than laundry! I mean currently I throw a couple of fabric sheets into my wash instead of using liquid...but that's still laundry oriented. I stumbled upon this website that has multiple uses for fabric sheets. Check out that website for the whole list. I'm just listing the ones that I like and am hoping to put into use. My favorite is probably the sheet under my car seat. I LOVE the smell of fabric sheets, so the thought of that smell being in my car makes me smile! :)

  Here are my favorites:

*It repels mosquitoes. Tie a sheet of Bounce through a belt loop when outdoors during mosquito season.
*To freshen the air in your home, place an individual fabric softener sheet in a drawer or hang in the closet.
*To freshen the air in your car - Place a sheet of Bounce under the front seat.
*Clean baked-on foods from a cooking pan. Put a sheet in a pan, fill with water, let sit overnight, and sponge clean. the anti-static agent apparently weakens the bond between the food and the pan.
*Eliminate odors in wastebaskets. Place a sheet of Bounce at the bottom of the wastebasket.
*Deodorize shoes or sneakers. Place a sheet of Bounce in your shoes or sneakers overnight.
*Put a Bounce sheet in your back pocket to keep the bees away
*Put a Bounce sheet in your sleeping bag and tent before folding and storing them. It will keep them smelling fresh.

Neat huh???


No comments:

Post a Comment